Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To all of those who ever had a piece of my heart, mind, or spirit--a message:

Face to Back to Heart
Here we are
Face to face
Or back to back...
It depends on the day.
I've got my responsibilities and engagements to uphold;
The same goes for you.
I'm sure, I'm SURE you are pulled as taut as I am in regards to...everything. Life. 
Even more so, maybe.
But I'm letting you know even though we're back to back or face to face but never really heart to heart anymore...
We can be.
I'm right here and I'm not necessarily waiting, but I'm ready at any time.
I'm ready and I'm willing to stop the motion of move move rush rush move for you.
I'm completely game for doing that.
Just let me know that it's alright for me to let you know that things never ended,
They just got busy
We just got older
But we've still got us.

No comments:

Post a Comment