Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I was trying so hard. But this piece wasn't really written just for me. I was trying to prove something.

The world spins and revolves
Whether or not I wake up.
But I did wake up,
And we'll go from there.

I'm alive, and well...I wouldn't say well.
I've definitely got some shit to deal with.
The simple fact that I've written this line
Proves that I have decided to do so.
                                 (I've already ended on prepositions multiple times. 
                                 I don't care.
                                 It's how I wanted it to be and I like the way it sounds.)
In these lines you will find a boy.
He, and no one else.
He has the task of finding out 
What it means to be himself.
                            /usage of slant rhyme/

So, I set out to discover...I'm not entirely sure what. 
The boy who was disconnect now has somewhere to be. 
I don't know where and I don't know how but I'm working towards my destination all the same. I'm far from perfect; I only want to do my best. You can't fault me for trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment