Tuesday, March 6, 2012

highschoolmusings

Bittersweet Irony (Lovely.Shallow.Deep.)
You made me love you,
I'll make you hate me.
It's not as if I'm really trying here...
Where do all the days go?
Or even just the moments?
The ones where you saw me with different eyes.
The ones when it wasn't only me who was really here...
When your words come back to me
I'm ready just to give up.
You aren't ready to just tell me,
So why can't I just give up now?
Before it's
too late.
I keep on making the same old mistakes.
Placing my trust
In every line.
Your smile and feeling,
I fall every time.
Hearts and stones have alot in common.
At least when it comes to me and you.
Especially when "you" can be interchanged for "her" or "them"
At any given time.
It's the same situation.
I'm seeking salvation.
The world doesn't love.
I already knew that.
I'm not ready to give in.
I'm not ready to give up my heart.
Become stationary.
Let me just make you my own.
I'll be done before long,
I promise you, promise you
I promise I can make this thing worth while.
I want to find you
I want you to find me
But I need to find me, first.
I wish I could just snap
And become who I'm ready to be.
I'm ready to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment