Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Happiest Trilogy poem 3

Held Hands and Broken Molds
Today passed with a rather light air.
Brightest eyes and hearts of purity screen my vision and I remember I am loved.
Life takes on a shape I am unfamiliar with, and it is pleasing.
A certain kind of confidence exudes from me, even if it is to be short lived.
I'll take this moment and hide it away in my mind,
For a time when I need the comfort of knowing that there is a possibility for pleasant happenings, even if it is only within oneself.
Creation beckons to be explored with eyes and ears and hands and feet.
And as for words, spoken or written, or left unsaid: every thought expands the reality of understanding you perceive.
Let me see you.
Just like you see me.
You see, this can mean everything.
Love. Oh, such a word.
Such a word of strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment