Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"I am the worst kind of hypocrite"

I don't even know who you are but I really don't even care.
Part of the reason tears run down my face are worries over what you could do.
You better be better than I am.
You better run faster and love harder and mean more.

I don't even know who you are but I really don't even care.
These  days have been so hectic and my emotions are not what they should be.
I layed down on my bed and said I didn't feel well.
No I really really really
Did not feel well.

And then I got an answer and then I learned a lesson
And now I feel like screaming louder than I've ever done.
Like I did into my pillow just the other night.
Like I'm constently doing inside my head.
Yeah.
Inside of my head.
Get the fuck out of my head.

No, not you.
I want you there.
I don't care what you do,
I want you.
Always and forever and forever and always and...
I am the worst kind of hypocrite.
I am the worst kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment